- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
My client is a leading international investment consultancy firm based in London.
To determine whether a manager has veered from their investment style or the manager’s corporate entity has changed for any reason. The individual occupying this role assumes special responsibility if they uncover a change in the manager’s style and highlights potential problems before they become actual ones. The individual should assist the client consulting team/asset class team whenever consideration is given to the relative merits of an incumbent manager against a replacement manager.
- Educational background in investments and/or finance (CFA qualification would be an advantage), with knowledge of security analysis, equity related instruments and portfolio theory/performance attribution;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related role is a requirement;
- Previous investment experience in a fund management organization, investment bank or experience as an Equity Analyst would be a clear advantage;
- Working experience in fundamental company analysis would be a plus in light of SAL’s philosophical preference for fundamentally-driven managers
- Day to day responsibility for monito