- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
Are you looking for a vibrant environment in a fast-paced, exciting role with the opportunity to earn over £40,000 in your first year?
If you are self-motivated, positive minded and competitive and this profile sums you up then Recruitment Consultancy is the job role for you.
Location: Central/ City of London
Role: Trainee Recruitment Administrator
Salary && Commission Opportunities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £23,000 (basic salary) - £40,000+
2nd Year OTE: £40,000 - £70,000+
3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000+ (Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
My client is rapidly expanding on an international scale and currently has offices in London, New Yorkand
Tokyo. Winning awards in both 2016 and 2017 for the best company for graduates, the training and career progression for this role is unique to any other firm in the recruitment industry with excellent promotional opportunities and financial rewards.
The Role of a Recruitment Administrator:
As a Trainee Recruitment Administrator you will be:
Previous candidates that have been successful as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant have experience in: Rewards for a Trainee Recruitment Administrator: If this sounds like the role for you, and you want to not only develop your sales skills but also excel in a fast-paced, competitive and lucrative environment then APPLY NOW!
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs and calling clients to closing the deal
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies
- Building an in depth knowledge of your specific industry and the clients that operate within it
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates
- Sales, brokering and previous employment in recruitment
- Sporting and team activities
- Being able to stick to a role and perform it to a high quality
- Uncapped Earnings
- Quarterly all expenses paid holidays across the world
- Fast track to management and promotional opportunities
- Amazing West End office with a young vibrant environment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK