You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12,000.0 per year
Crown Fine Art works alongside some of the world’s premier museums, galleries, auction houses and collectors to provide specialist logistics and storage to all manner of artworks and objects. Using state of the art equipment and facilities Crown Fine Art ensures artworks are securely transported and installed to the highest standards expected by our clients.
The Crown Fine Art three year trainee scheme offers applicants the opportunity to learn and develop their skills in the handling and packing of fine art. The overall goal of the trainee scheme is to provide a structured training and mentoring programme which ultimately will see the individuals become skilled technicians and key members of the organisation as the business grows.
Interviews for this role will be held on the 10th October with a start date of 29th October.
A Crown Fine Art Trainee will learn the skills to become confident in the following disciplines by completing a structured apprenticeship training course:
- Undertake safe handling, movement and installation of objects taking into account location, fragility, weight, size and other hazards
- Provide exemplary customer service to all clients and customers
- Oversee loading, securing, unloading artworks onto and from vehicles
- Work to curatorial specifications to ensure clients expectations are met to the highest standard
- Complete all necessary paperwork in full in accordance with specific jobs, including consignment notes and timesheets
- Use machinery and hand tools associated with the storage and transit of objects
- Understand the arts industry and wider implications
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 3 A-Levels at grade C or equivalent
- Hard working can-do attitude with a high attention to detail
- Passion for the arts industry and desire to succeed in this sector
- Professional attitude and customer service focused
- Must be flexible with working hours as reasonably requested by the Warehouse Manager, overtime payment available
What we offer
Crown Worldwide offers an immersive experience into moving services working within an energetic, friendly team with the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship programme to develop core art handling skills
Crown offers a competitive benefits package including a health care programme, two paid days off for charity work, a birthday day off, state of the art offices and many other benefits.
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
We are CARING about people and their experience
Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Crown Worldwide
The Crown Worldwide Group is a unified organization and the divisions that make up the group share a common quality – the experience and insight to know how to accomplish anything, from the complex to the routine.
Crown provides strategic Assignment Management Services and complete Relocations for multinational companies and gover
- Logistics & Transport
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1965