You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Headhunter - Financial Services Recruitment
The Finance Recruitment Company:
You will be joining a global Executive Search Recruitment Consultancy that is expanding rapidly and looking to recruit new Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
With over 20 years of experience in the Financial Services Headhunting sector, this firm has created a highly professional, energetic and hard working environment for Graduate Headhunters and Recruitment Consultants to thrive and develop their skills.
Benefits and Training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Market-topping starting salary of £25,000
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine on target earnings of £100,000 in your 2nd year
- Company incentives for top earners e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised City travel
Your main activities as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Client consulting
- Headhunting and screening candidates
- Negotiating on behalf of clients and candidates
- Maintaining client relationship
The Ideal Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Candidate:
Executive Search is a very professional and collaborative industry and requires Graduate Trainee candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- A degree in any disicpline, however those with a business/finance/economics related degree would have a slight headstart
- 2nd/3rd jobbers with considerable commercial/professional experience are also desirable candidates
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ideally some B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sport or academics)
You’ll join an energetic team with an existing client base and strong network, although you will be expected to have the confidence to win your own business and develop your candidate network.
If you’re interested in joining one of London's most elite Recruitment Consultancies and forging a career at the very highest level of the Recruitment industry, p lease apply now and if you're successful, we’ll be in touch within a week to discuss your application!
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ESG Recruitment
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015