- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
ACEVO, the membership network for civil society leaders, is looking for a driven and energetic advertising sales executive to sell ACEVO Jobs, our newly launched sector specific job board.
This is an exciting time to be joining ACEVO as we invest in developing our jobs service. This new role will focus on building relationships with key audiences and be responsible for pro-actively selling and marketing ACEVO Jobs to charity and voluntary sector organisations based in the UK and at times around the world.
Working at ACEVO will enable you to be part of a small, dedicated team striving to inspire and support the country’s largest network of civil society leaders.
We’re looking for;
• Previous experience in a sales role.
• Excellent telephone manner, written and oral communication skills.
• Good negotiation and relationship management skills and the ability to respond to objections.
• Experience of drafting proposals.
• Persistence, resilience and be able to handle pressure.
• Experience of regularly hitting/exceeding sales targets.
• Excellent organisational skills - able to manage own workload effectively and work under pressure.
• Be a good listener in order to understand clients’ needs.
This is a full time role ideally covering normal office hours, although flexible working will be considered. We’re offering a salary of up to £26k plus bonus OTE, 25 days’ holiday a year. 12 month contract.
You’ll find a pack with full job description and personal specification on our website
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 16 November. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview on Thursday 29 November.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Who we are:
ACEVO is the Charity Leaders Network. As the Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations, we are the leading voice of the UK’s charity and social enterprise sector.
What we do:
We provide support and representation for charity leaders at the head of the smallest community based organisations
- Charity & Non-profit
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1987
150 Fenchurch St, London, UK