You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bromley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 44.0 per day
Paid Marketing Internship
Opun is the UK’s only assured end-to-end home improvement digital services platform, targeting the UK’s £44bn a year home improvement market with a new, ambitious and radical approach to deliver service efficiency. s.
Based from our offices in London Bridge, Opun are looking to recruit a self-driven, hardworking and highly flexible Marketing Intern, who can support our fast growing and highly motivated team.
Directly reporting to, and working with the CMO, various tasks will include:
- Digital marketing:
- Social Media - you will be involved with our social feeds across the full spectrum of the business; from engaging with customers to developing campaigns
- Organic - supporting the development of our Organic presence through multiple channels and out-reach organisations
- Paid - developing paid search channels to augment Social and Organic
- Performance analysis - using data and science to drive business evolution
- Create marketing material: Online & offline to include suppliers and customer materials
- Help with the organization and planning of any events or conferences
- Assist the Marketing team in its daily activities
This list is far from being exhaustive and your responsibilities will quickly grow depending on your motivation and sense of initiative!
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mind-set and strong adaptation capabilities. They will combine autonomous efficiency with the ability to be an excellent team player. English fluency and a proficiency in G Suite & MS Office are required, other Languages or computer skills are a plus (Photoshop and html).
This is a unique opportunity to join us during an exciting time of growth, you will have the opportunity to gain first- hand experience and learn;
- Building of the acquisition & revenue function of a technology driven company.
- How digital advertising works across different platforms.
- Content marketing/inbound, analysis of marketing performance and ROI metrics.
- Creative ideation & development processes.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.