You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Support sales and marketing colleagues by generating qualified leads via phone and email and passing them to Account Managers
- Help design and implement marketing strategies, campaigns and pipeline plans
- Creation of print and digital promotional campaigns for customers and prospects
- Carry out data cleansing and CRM related activity
- Update company websites and help develop landing pages
- Help organise and deliver events
- Undertake market research and competitor analysis
Experience / skills required:
- Ideally a marketing degree or experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and copywriting skills
- Familiarity with CRM, CMS and email software would be useful
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage a busy workload
- An interest in or experience in the Education sector would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Atwood Tate
Atwood Tate are the professionals at the heart of the publishing industry.
The Directors, Claire Law, Jo Bowerman and Lynne Willoughby have extensive experience of both the publishing world and the publishing recruitment industry. We have a proven track record of successfully placing a broad spectrum of candidates into publishing
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2010