You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
Arup provides an integrated approach and delivers sustainable solutions to the design of cities and complex urban and rural environments. We are a team of landscape architects, urban designers, architects, planners and sustainability experts working on a variety of projects across the world. Our network of landscape teams in the UK includes London, Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, Newcastle and Solihull, with overseas teams in Brisbane, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
With a well-established landscape architecture business, we offer our clients a full range of services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Concept design to planning
- Detail design for construction
- Visualisations/3D Modelling
- Design guidelines and best practice
- Feasibility studies and area strategies
- Strategic planning and policy review
Our landscape architecture teams work side by side with a wide range of Arup’s other specialist disciplines, including urban design, ecology, town planning, digital technology, engineering, cost consulting and project management.
What you’ll be doing
As a Graduate Landscape Architect within Arup, you will be working alongside an unrivalled community of experts, who will support and nurture your growth from the outset. In return, you’ll help us deliver effective and professional services in a wide range of sectors for varied and high profile clients.
The Arup portfolio is exciting and diverse, exposing our graduates to a range of project scales and types, each offering their own opportunity for personal development. With the primary responsibility to support your senior team, your typical day to day responsibilities could include:
- Assisting design work
- Preparation of detailed construction drawings
- Preparation of masterplan graphics
- Production of Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
- Preparation of clear and concise reports
- Site Surveys
- Planning your workload so that you can deliver on time or ahead of target
While Arup graduates are given a significant level of responsibility from day one, we’ll give you the opportunities to learn, progress and broaden your skills and develop as a professional.
What we look for
We’re looking for graduates with a passion for design, curiosity, personal drive and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the landscape architecture industry and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we’d like to hear from you.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- Property & Construction
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1946
8 Fitzroy Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8TX