- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Multi-award winning Recruitment Consultancy firm, specialised in placing candidates into the Pharmaceutical, Medical && Life Sciences sector. Fast paced, cutting edge and passionate company seeking talented candidates to join their London and US teams as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
What you need to know about the Client? What to expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant? Package && Perks What makes a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
If this unique opportunity sounds like the right move for you, get in touch TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION. Summer 2018 slots available!
- Pharmaceutical recruitment consultancy specialists, based in London, New York and San Francisco
- Gold accreditation award from ‘Investors in People’ - outstanding achievement putting them in top 2% of businesses worldwide
- Work across the Permanent and Contract vacancies
- Vision is to be the best Life Sciences recruitment firm in the world - from an employee, candidate and client perspective
- Identifying, meeting, and screening strong candidates to introduce directly to your clients across Central London
- Taking ownership of the end to end interview process
- Breaking into new markets - introducing yourself to prospective clients and introducing new revenue to the business
- Negotiating terms and conditions of contracts - closing deals to make money
- £20,000 - £23,000 + Uncapped commission structure
- OTE Year 1 £50,000 - Top billers take home up to £10,000 a MONTH Year 3
- Company holidays - Miami, San Francisco, New York, Cancun
- Beer && Champagne fridges in the office
- A day off for your birthday!
- Option for Business Class global travel
- Friendly, supportive, competitive and dynamic working environment
- Degree qualified (2:1 or above) OR commercial experience
- Strong sporting or extra-curricular background (skiing, travelling, team sports)
- Extremely competitive nature - able to give tangible examples in support
- Ability to meet with, negotiate and influence global business partners
- Tenacity and resilience
Keywords: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales, Telesales, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Medical Communication, Recruitment Consultancy, Degree, Business, Business Sales, Cold Calling, London, Central London, London (City), January, Graduate Scheme, Graduate Training
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK