- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 May, 2019
- Posted on 08 Jun, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Hamptons International are now looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join us on a four month fixed term basis, working in our busy network of London offices as a Lettings Assistant. These roles will suit individuals who have an interest in property and are potentially looking to get started in the property industry, giving great experience and opportunities within a well- established and leading estate agency.
- Producing all new tenancy agreements in line with Hamptons International`s standards of quality
- Helping to manage the termination and renewal process, liaising with all parties concerned to ensure that the process runs smoothly and the reputation of Hamptons is upheld
- Providing administrative support to negotiators and the branch manager
- Coordinate branch marketing activities including creating and sending material and liaising with local publications
- Maintaining the filing system and managing the branch diary
- Completing banking paperwork and processing invoices. Collating all monthly and weekly invoice returns
- Carrying out property visits for managed tenancies
- Carrying out ad-hoc property viewings as required
Four month fixed-term contract.
- A professional approach.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills.
- Excellent standard of communication.
- Extremely customer focused
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment. High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Driving licence preferable
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Hamptons International
- Property & Construction
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1869
180 Oxford St, Fitzrovia, London, UK