- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Trainee – Recruitment
With the Recruitment industry and Technology market both expanding at an exponential rate, this is a great opportunity to join one of the country’s leading Technology and IT recruiters.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Trainee – Recruitment – The Company
Established for over 30 years, the company already have a firm international presence and have been awarded numerous rewards, including: The Global Recruiter Industry Awards 2017 and Best Recruitment Company to Work For 2017.
The role is a full time, permanent position within a vibrant and supportive team. With new offices set to open across Europe and the USA in December, the company are looking to recruit exceptional new talent to help drive their vision!
When entering the company as a trainee, you will be enrolled into the companies accredited 6-month in house training programme, which will equip you with all the skills you need to be successful in recruitment.
You will be based in a modern, lively office in the heart of the city with a buzzing vibe and excellent transport links.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Trainee – Recruitment – The Benefits
- Basic salary £21,000 - £25,000 (OTE Year 1 £42,000)
- Uncapped commission – no threshold to your earning!
- A supportive, friendly working environment
- 25 days holiday + extra days for birthday/special occasions!
- Free onsite gym
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- All expense paid trips to a range of locations including LA, Miami and Dubai!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Trainee – Recruitment – The Requirements
- Degree educated
- Competitive and passionate about exceeding targets
- Positive, can do attitude
- Resilient and self-motivated
- A team player who wants to succeed
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of personal achievement
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- in Birmingham, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016