You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leatherhead, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
ingenie is an award-winning insurance brand for young drivers and learner drivers. We specialise in car insurance for 17 to 25-year-olds but we also offer a whole range of guidance and support for new drivers and parents too. By rewarding young drivers with discounts for good driving, our aim is to help them stay safe on the road, (which helps Mum and Dad sleep at night) but also to make insurance more affordable. Check us out: www.ingenie.com
We’re a progressive company based in Leatherhead with a great team of people working for us in Finance, Development, Marketing and Customer Services. Our work culture is a friendly and relaxed one - you won’t find any suits here - but we work hard as we know we’re part of a competitive market. Innovation and growth are a big focus for us this year.
Our drivers are at the heart of what we do and that’s backed up by our current rating on Reevo.com, with 95% of respondents recommending us - something we’re really proud of.
This is a new role at ingenie and we’re excited about it! We’re looking for someone enthusiastic to support the Marketing team, completing ad hoc admin duties and helping to keep the department running efficiently. We’ll provide in-house training and support to make sure you hit the ground running.
The role duties and requirements will include:
- Researching and organising focus groups for customer research and presenting your findings along with suggestions for development across ingenie’s products and services
- Continually researching the industry sector and have a good understanding of competitors and trends, presenting a monthly/quarterly competitor analysis report
- Continuously review our Young Driver’s Guide and Parent’s Guide paying close attention to fact checking and updating
- Own and manage our Refer a Friend scheme. Follow the checking and fulfilment process for this incentiveand researching and suggesting incentive ideas
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on SEO elements to build brand and product awareness
- Support with website optimisation and testing to ensure a great onsite customer experience
- Uploading articles and content onto the website CMS with minimal guidance
- Monitoring the web for ingenie reviews and mentions, specifically thinking about ways to proactively build up positive reviews through different online platforms. This will include Google Reviews and sending email invitations to review us using Mailchimp.
- Inputting data into the monthly channel attribution report
- Experience in Pivot Tables, Formulas and V-Lookups for some basic data analysis
- Work closely with the social media team to increase followers – specifically for Pinterest and Instagram – discussing new ideas/competitions/incentives etc
- Ability to research and create a hub of content ideas for blogs, press releases and editorial pieces for B2B and B2C audiences - this includes strong idea generation and written skills. This will need to be regularly updated for the Content Manager and Social Media Executive.
- Helping to research advertising and PR opportunities in newspapers, radio and digital media
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the company’s product ranges and the demographic of the brand
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR (Training will be given)
A graduate with a Marketing Degree / Business Degree with Marketing
an A-level leaver who is keen to start full-time work in a Marketing role
Ability to demonstrate initiative and curiosity, asking the right questions at the right time!
Great teamwork and communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to work independently when clear direction / instructions have been given
What we offer
Our head office is bright, airy and surrounded by stunning grounds. With the River Mole running alongside you’ll find all sorts of wildlife joining you on your lunchtime stroll or picnic. Leatherhead’s town centre is just a 10-minute walk away and has a good choice of cafés, restaurants and shops to grab a bite to eat.
We also have a team of Social Genies who organise activities for us, from summer BBQs to quizzes and competitive egg and spoon races.
- 25 days holiday, plus all those long bank & public holidays on top!
- Vitality Private Health Insurance
- Vitality Private Life Assurance
- Access to a Pension, with employer contributions
- Professional development sponsorship
- Discretionary Company bonus scheme
- Access to discounted gym membership
- Car parking on site
- A help-yourself kitchen that’s kept well-stocked with fresh fruit and snacks as well as hot/cold drinks
- Independent café on site
- Regular Pizza Fridays – just because
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
ingenie offers a fresh approach to insuring young drivers aged 17-25, using black box technology to treat every young driver as an individual. Our customers pay for their insurance cover based on the way they drive – instead of on the collective risk of young drivers, which is how traditional insurance works.
After a customer joins, ing
- Banking & Financial Services
- in Leatherhead, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in