Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000 per year
Have you spent the last year bashing the phone and now want to take the next step?
Our client is based in the heart of the city and believe in a high growth and high earning potential model. They are looking for a Field Sales Representative to join a collaborative, sociable and driven team, built within a culture of healthy competition and rewarding success.
Embarking on the next step for their growth, the Field Sales Representative role is key to helping to achieve their ambitious growth goals. There are bundles of opportunity to grow as well as achieving sales targets.
They are an independent technology reseller who specialise in providing IT, SaaS and Infrastructure solutions.
What you will be doing!
- Generating new business leads and closing deals face to face
- Meeting clients on a regular basis, using a consultative sales style to identify clients’ needs
- Utilising the tools and hands on support provided to achieve KPI’s
- Presenting to clients and attending pitches with the Head of Sales
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to achieve company goals
What you need to succeed?
- A hunter mentality will help you thrive and take advantage of the uncapped commission earnings
- Your previous experience selling B2B products will help you transfer the skills needed achieve your initial targets
- As someone who thrives within a team environment you will enjoy the collaborative, all hands on deck environment.
- Your entrepreneurial personality will help you be on the road to meet clients and close deals
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company looking to quadruple their turnover over the next 5 years! If you want to join a successful SME and help them become a global force then click apply now!
About Bright Guild
We a full-service graduate recruitment agency with a unique approach. We help the brightest UK graduates to find jobs that fit best their skills and interests, and helping companies reach amazing talent. We know people!
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017