You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Full training will be provided and includes comprehensive workshops from an external recruitment training specialist. Exceptional earning potential and a great opportunity to develop your own desk with all the responsibility, autonomy and rewards associated with this.
The Role of a Research Consultant
Ultimately, the successful individual will become an expert in their sector, researching key trends and possible leads, identifying and qualifying hiring opportunities and then sourcing appropriate candidates to place into these positions.
Research Consultant - Key responsibilities
* Understanding the niche and becoming an expert in that area.
* Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
* Maintaining quality relationships with key contacts in the sector.
Research Consultant – Skills and Qualities
* Ambitious and driven individuals.
* Natural networkers and communicators – social networking, phone and face-to-face.
* Motivated to achieve success through their own efforts.
* A bright and enthusiastic nature.
* Influential with the ability to persuade and sell to a wide range of people.
Research Consultant – Why choose us?
* Comprehensive and industry leading training and development.
* Autonomy to grow own desk.
* Established, highly-respected brand – with ambitions of rapid growth.
* Mature and friendly working environment.
* Full and continued support with opportunity to progress.
* Competitive Basic.
* Progression from Researcher to Consultant within 12 months.
* Four pillars of well-being.
* Working as part of an ethical and charitable company.
* Yearly Charity Challenge, in recent years we have conquered Mount Toubkal in Morocco, tackled the for formidable Freedom Trail across the Pyrenees and this year we will be seen climbing Snowdon.
If you're looking to develop a successful and high earning career in recruitment and believe you have what it takes, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000 basic p.a OTE £30,000
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Recruitment Academy
The Recruitment Academy helps you to find out more about the reality of working in recruitment and ultimately match you to a suitable entry-level role. You will be assessed and presented to recruitment firms and if successful, trained over the first months of your career.
- Recruitment & HR
- Andover, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012