- King's Lynn, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
• You will be working with either babies or toddlers
• Salary- £19,000+ per annum
• A 36 hour working week Monday to Friday
• Rotating shift patterns of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
• 26 days holiday
This is a large, full time centre that provides for children between 8am and 6pm. Staff follow a rotating shift pattern and are committed to supporting the child as a whole.
The centre has excellent facilities including a large outside area that every child can access and modern sensory rooms.
The Nursery runs alongside family services offered by the childrens centre for carers of children in the borough of Islington.
You will be supported by a dedicated leadership team with qualified and experienced senior staff to help you develop as a practitioner, additional training will be provided in areas such ans speech and language
Ideally we are looking for applicants who:
• Have a relevant childcare qualification- NVQ, NNEB, Childhood/education studies degree
• Ideally have 2 years experience
• Have excellent EYFS knowledge
• Be an enthusiastic nursery practitioner who works well in a team
• Be confident in your abilities to engage children and extend the
About Horizon Teachers
At Horizon Teachers, we have been building strong relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools, Teachers and Support Staff across London and the South East since 2008.
Many of us are former teachers, with extensive experience in Primary, Secondary and SEN education. But regardless of where we’ve come from, we all passionately
- Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in King's Lynn, UK
- Founded in