You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Ipswich, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
Are you looking for a professional way to utilise your French degree?
Perhaps a career in teaching has always been a desire and now you’re looking for some classroom experience to transfer your knowledge across to students...
This French Graduate Teaching Assistant role could be the kick-start you need to get onto the education sector ladder;
***French Graduate Teaching in Bury St Edmunds
***Supportive and inclusive secondary school
***Daily rate of £60-£65 as French Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Passionate but patient French Graduate
***Long-Term, Full-Time role for a full academic year
About the role:
• One whole academic year of experience
• Working alongside a supportive Modern foreign language department
• Taking students on 1:1 and small group booster sessions to enhance the individual educational and personal targets of the students
• Taking on a small teaching timetable where you will pre-plan your own lessons and deliver them with your own style of teaching
What the school want in the successful French Graduate Teaching Assistant:
• At least a 2.2 or higher in their relevant degree
• Great academics throughout GCSE and A-levels
• An encouraging and energetic personality
• A great understanding and passion for French as a subject
• Professional communication skills to both students and staff
The secondary school are keen to meet with a French Graduate Teaching Assistant who are looking to gain all the hands-on classroom experience to kick-start their teaching career, this will allow you to decide whether teacher training is your next step and if so what teacher training route is best for you. This role will allow you to work across KS3, KS4 and KS5 allowing you to adapt materials and lesson plans to meet the curriculum that each year group follow.
Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lauren at Edustaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of French Graduate applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Ipswich, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010