You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
• A graduate with at least a 2:1 degree (ideally law) from a well-regarded university
• Familiar with law /the legal industry to some extent (e.g. work experience, law degree, etc)
• Confident, well-spoken and ambitious with excellent communication skills (the role involves a high level of phone contact with City lawyers)
• Sales-focused, motivated and determined
• Resilient, persuasive, and comfortable working on proactive candidate generation
• Someone with a good sense of humour
• Experience in recruitment/search as a Resourcer or Researcher is desirable but not essential as extensive training will be provided.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
We offer some of the most challenging, exciting and rewarding opportunities within the recruitment sector - with a professional and consultative approach to recruitment combined with a friendly, yet dynamic office environment, we look to attract and retain the most talented individuals.
Free from micro-management and empowered with both internal and external training to provide an all-round consultative service, individuals working for
We develop skills that lift your performance and overall productivity beyond your own expectations.
There are no ceilings on how far you can progress with us. We offer a non-hierarchical structure, excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to develop a successful career in a professional and enjoyable environment:
• Fast track to Recruitment Consultant and beyond
• Genuinely friendly and informal working environment
• Excellent training
• Competitive salary 25k base + commission + benefits (Resourcer – Yr1 OTE £30K)
• OTE in years 2 and 3 of c.£50,000 and c.£75,000 to c.£100,000 (as a Consultant)
• Identifying potential candidates for specific searches
• Identifying candidates through traditional Search and Selection Methods including professional network building, candidate referrals, LinkedIn,
search methodology etc.
• Collaborating with our consultants offering full support on candidate identification and CV acquisition
• Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates to put together shortlists
• After initial research into specific roles, the crux of the role is to call potential candidates and persuade them to forward their CV to pass on to consultants. Once (very achievable) placement targets have been met, the Resourcer will be promoted to junior consultant and will be on the ladder for continued promotion.
• Writing advertisements
• Attending initial candidate meetings
• Attending briefings/client lunches
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Amber Recruitment Solutions LTD is an independent, privately owned organisation able to provide a genuine, personal and dedicated service. Amber Recruitment was established in 2003
Amber Recruitment Solutions recruit permanent, temporary and contract staff of all levels - from office assistants to operations directors and across a
- Recruitment & HR
- Watford, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2003