You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
They’re the market leading supplier of communications management software that supports
professionals in PR, public affairs, marketing and general stakeholder management. We have developed a cutting-edge platform that is constantly being developed to keep us ahead of the game, and we are now looking for Business Development Representatives to help us expand.
Working as a Business Development Representative you will be making targeted outbound calls to set sales appointments for our Enterprise team. You will be a dedicated support for one Enterprise Sales Consultant (who you will report to) and you will work closely with this person to ensure that their territory is adequately mapped, understood and covered.
You will have to be a great communicator, confident on the phone, and a self-starter with a desire to eventually progress into software sales!
- Targeting senior decision makers at key organisations including blue chip corporations, the UK's top charities as well as Central Government
- Generate sales opportunities through high volume, targeted outbound telephone calls, working from lists within our Salesforce CRM system
- Carry out basic level needs analysis on the phone to establish key areas of interest and obtain an understanding of an organisation's communications objectives
- Work with marketing to help coordinate specific campaigns and activities related to your prospect base
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding product portfolio and our value proposition, and be able to talk about these in context
- Gain knowledge of the competitive landscape and use this to the company's advantage to help you overcome objections and book high quality meetings
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all details of prospects - and record good quality, detailed notes about each prospect's current set up. Use this information to help manage and prioritise your pipeline
- Ambitious, wanting to build a long-term career in sales
- Dynamic, confident and target driven self-starter
- Articulate with excellent telephone manner
- Persuasive, persistent yet friendly and personable
- Can use your own initiative to research contact and organisation information to help tailor your approach
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Disciplined and persistent, you must be organised with plenty of initiative and capable of bringing in results
- 22 days - earn another day after each year
- Bupa health insurance
- Gym flex
- Dental plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Contact: Simona Dangerfield
- Job ID: 83779908
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.