Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Leeds, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 170.0 per day
The position is due to start after October half term ad last until the end of the academic year.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher who can engage and inspire pupils then we want to hear from you. You must have key stage 1 experience and in particular year 1 teaching and be able to demonstrate your experiences.
The school have very high expectations from pupils and like to promote positive behaviour within school.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Teaching qualification
- Experience delivering the key stage 1 curriculum
- Knowledge of phonics (the school use "Read, Write, Inc")
- Passion for teaching and the ability to differentiate your teaching to meet all needs and abilities
- Be committed to getting the best outcomes from every pupil
- Promote safeguarding
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one through Academics Ltd
- Be able to provide 2 references to cover the last 2 years
If the above sounds like you and you want to apply or want to know more about this or any other teaching position with Academics Ltd then email in your CV/query.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Academics Ltd
Academics is a UK and International market leading teacher recruitment consultancy, specialising in long-term contract, short-term supply and permanent placements for qualified teaching staff, middle and senior leadership professionals and non-teaching support staff.
Our experienced teams of consultants in offices throughout the UK and
- Recruitment & HR
- in Leeds, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2002