You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,200.0 per month
Business Researcher – Finland
WeGift is a leading fintech start-up looking for an energetic, commercially astute business Researcher to help our expansion into Finland and Northern Europe.
Do you enjoy spending your time on research and do you love shopping online? This internship is just perfect for you! You will support our team with doing research on gift cards and the prepaid market in Northern Europe. You will contact retailers by email and over the phone, connect with many very interesting people and learn a lot about our business. Our EU Managing Director and his team will work closely with you to expand our current selection of well-known brands even more.
What’s Exciting About WeGift?
We’re transforming a $550 billion+ gift card market size that is exploding and due to double in the next 5 years. 50% of the market is B2B, and these companies rely on legacy technology and lot of manual processes.
Our purpose is to make buying and issuing gift cards at scale simple and frictionless. Think of us as the Stripe for gift cards, but where businesses save money every time they make a pay-out.
We have a market leading product in a fast-growing space – this is your opportunity to get onboard with a company in the right place at the right time. Join us for the ride and change the way businesses use digital currency.
Establishing a strong pipeline of brand partners in Finland and the Nordics
- Researching brand partners based on a set criteria
- Identifying key company information and relevant decision makers within the organisations
- Establishing contact with key decision makers
- Working with our EU team to prospect and sell to prospective brands
- Assisting with negotiating terms and implementation of a brand partnership post sale
- Strong verbal and written Finnish language skills are a requirement
- Experience with Excel, Word and Power Point
- Self-motivated, but able to work as part of a team
- A positive attitude, good initiative and enterprise
- Ability to think creatively and handle multiple projects
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Good English language skills
- Good organisational and time-management skills
What’s in it for you
- Work alongside other talented and friendly team members who are keen to learn and grow.
- High impact role with influence to shape what we are building.
- Autonomy and support to develop our quickly
- Build something that you’ll see being used by people everywhere.
- Flexible hours
- Salary £1200 per month
- Performance related bonus
- All the benefits of a WeWork office in a central London location
- Top of the range equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role effectively.
This role is for 3-6 months
This role can be in London or remote
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
WeGift is a leading edge UK startup that delivers open value, real time digital gift cards, on demand.
Backed by some of the world's leading entrepreneurs, VC's, and corporations, with over 120 brands live on the platform and having already launched in 10 different territories, WeGift is revolutionising pay out services.
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
33 Queen St, London EC4R 1AP, UK