- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1.25 per hour
Our client based on the outskirts of Northampton are currently seeking a Graduate Engineer with experience using AutoCAD to join their growing organisation. A successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year post graduate experience and be studying or looking to study towards Chartership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to further their career with an innovative engineering and construction business.
- Assess and carry out civil and structural engineering design under limited supervision
- Carry out and produce engineering design concept drawings and construction drawings as required for contractors to price the works, including organisations of topographical and soil surveys
- Write reports and prepare contract documentation and specifications under limited supervision
- Be knowledgeable on health & safety procedures, responsibility and risk management requirements including compliance with Construction Design and Management Regulations for construction works. Undertake all responsibilities of designer under CDM.
- Deliver more complicated individual engineering projects, in compliance with client requirements, health & safety, national legislation.
- Represent the business at meetings with clients, consultants and contractors.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 1 year post graduate experience within a similar role, ideally within Mechanical Engineering
- Working towards or completed Chartership
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to work well as an individual towards your own initiative
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Confident decision-making ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pension scheme
- Health care scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day extra per year up to a maximum of 5 extra days
ACS Recruitment are a recruitment business working on behalf of our client. We offer a number of perks for our staff including high street discounts plus much more.
If you know anyone else interested, we offer a £25 referral scheme for everyone recommended to us
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We are acs Recruitment Solutions- a new and exciting venture built on a great deal of experience, market knowledge and a genuine desire for placing talented individuals in the right job. We have a passion for listening, searching and in turn, finding the right people for the right roles – we are passionate about placing people.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Northampton, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2011
277 Wellingborough Rd, Northampton, UK