You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Brighton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Categories: Customer Care Categories: Operations
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the American Express Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our Merchant customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us. The role also involves back office tasks such as mail correspondence and cases from our external and internal customers and financial back office tasks.
This role is part of a multilingual team and with an array of varied tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls to our valued customers
- Working closely with other teams and departments within the business
- Liaise with third party submitters and terminal providers
- Creating and handling of invoices to our customers
- Dealing with incoming and rejected payments
- Account reconciliation
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Ability to multi task and easily adapt to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a Windows environment
- Experience in customer service
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 4:54:40 AM
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About American Express
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We employ more than 50,000 people across four continents and are proud to be recognised as one of the best places to work. Our impressive scale demonstrates that you can
- Banking & Financial Services
- Brighton, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1850
3rd, 1 John St, Brighton BN88 1NH, UK