- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 21 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 80.0 per day
Read more below for details on becoming a Graduate Teaching Assistant!
Remedy Education are looking for UK Graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to find out more about what it is like to work in a Primary School. Working as Graduate Teaching Assistant can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education.
What can you expect?
- Daily supply, contracts or permanent positions - we offer a variety of opportunities to suit your lifestyle
* Opportunity to work in different Primary Schools as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, to observe various behaviour policies and different styles of teaching
* Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
Who are we looking for?
* Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in a relevant degree
* Passionate individuals who value the education sector
* Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
* Experience working with children previously would be desirable but not essential
* Able to travel to our Primary Schools in Lambeth
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Remedy Education
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is an agency specialising in the recruitment of Education, Social Care and Medical Staff both in the UK and Overseas. With over 30 years combined industry experience, you can be sure that we will find you the perfect placement, with an experienced and dedicated Consultant on hand, every step of the way!
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003