You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 32.0 per day
The London Borough of Lewisham is looking to recruit an energetic locum Senior Practitioner, to work in Older Persons and Physical Disability Review Team. This is for an immediate start, full time (Monday to Friday - 36 hours a week) and paying £30.00 to £32.00 per hour. You must have a minimum of 4 years recent post qualified experience in an adult statutory setting within a senior position, be registered with the HCPC and have the relevant social care qualification.
Responsibilities would include the following;
- To provide a management function in a busy Review Team; Older Persons and Physical Disabilities Service
- To provide a supervisory service to social workers and non professionally qualified staff through provision of management, professional expertise, skills and advice to ensure high quality services are delivered within adult services
- To provide this function within a Review Team, ensuring the timely allocation and sign-off of assessments for adults living in the community or care-home placements
- Experience chairing safeguarding enquiry meetings
- To be responsible for management and oversight of Safeguarding adult cases and investigations including the chairing of safeguarding meetings
- Develop a co-ordinated approach to enable the delivery of services in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Knowledge of current and proposed Social Services legislation, particularly that relating to Adults. An appreciation and understanding
Applicants must have a good understanding and working knowledge, direct payments, deprivation of liberty Safeguarding, Safeguarding Enquiries - S.42 of care Act 2014, Care Act 2014 - eligibility criteria and Mental Capacity 2005
If interested in this position please send an up to date CV to . Additionally please call and ask to speak to Ian for More information.Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you!Your expert recruitment consultant is Ian Athol, call today on or email Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Eden Brown Synergy
As a stand out market leader Eden Brown Synergy brings over 25 years of experience as well as an in-depth understanding of the legislative and social issues that surround the sector – and the challenges and opportunities they present.
We believe there are some very compelling reasons for choosing Eden Brown Synergy:
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1989