You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The role sits within a financial management streams with the purpose of governing the technology budget, forecast to target and analyse, validate and correct charges.
Candidates must have:
* Global investment banking experience within a business management function.
* Exposure to regulatory and compliance within banking.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills - must be comfortable dealing with senior managers.
* Excellent process analysis and problem solving skills.
* Process orientated and structured approach to efficiently manage multiple tasks.
* Highly disciplined approach to documentation standards, including version control management.
* Experience with IT systems and reporting tools - MS Office and Advanced MS Excel skills.
* Graduate with a degree in IT or Finance background.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About McGregor Boyall
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals to our international client base.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Sing
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1987
114 Middlesex St, London, UK