You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 18 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Following the exceptional success since their launch six years ago, they are currently looking to add three new members to the current team of 20. Dependant on profiles, these will either be professionally polished, driven, bright and engaging Graduates or Second-Jobber/Consultants looking to take the next step in their career.
Joining as either a Researcher or Associate Consultant, you will work directly under the guidance of a Partner, being given exposure senior level roles in the £80,000 to £350,000 range from day one.
For the right candidate the firm offers:
- £25,000+ on the basic salary depending on background with a sliding scale commission structure for consultants up to 40%
- Up to £45,000 take home in year one, potentially doubling in year two as you develop your own market and relationships
- Strong and positive internal culture built around a ‘rewards for hard work’ mentality including weekly office drinks and quarterly company off sites from Summer Parties in the City to Skiing trips in the winter
- A fast-tracked and clear pathway for progression and growth with the organisation
Internal growth and progression are also clearly laid out from day one with the firm priding itself on growth through promoting organically in the business. This level of openness and the meritocratic nature of the environment allows for progression to be tailored to the success of each individual.
To be successful, candidates will likely have:
- 2:1 or above from a well-respected University
- History of success that sets them apart from the competition - this can be academically, competitively, through extracurricular activities or even entrepreneurially
- Solid commercial acumen and an interest in the commercial world in general
- Ideally 6 months’ work experience within a professional environment or strong commercial internships/working background
- Strong communication skillset with the ability to network and build relationships with people at all levels
If you meet the criteria listed above and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link below - https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/4406671/maiden-marc-assoc-ltd/
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Maiden Marc Associates - Specialists in uncovering outstanding talent in highly competitive markets.
At Maiden Marc Associates, we excel in providing candidates with unique opportunities that enable them to reach their potential, while in the process adding substantial value to the long term clients we choose to partner
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012