Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Blandford Forum, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Located in Blandford Forum, Dorset, Priory Hospital Blandford opened in April as a specialist 12 bed Tier 4 CAMHS LD service. The accommodation at Priory Hospital Blandford provides single en-suite rooms for young people between the ages of 12 -18 who have a Learning Disability and Mental Health diagnosis. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and lead and develop this new specialist service.
Job Advert Role Description
- To deliver a high quality clinical service to patients. To work closely with the unit’s multi-disciplinary team, Resident Medical Officer (RMO) and General Practitioner to ensure that patients receive a holistic and person-centric treatment programme based on the recovery model.
- Undertake psychiatric and external assessments for clients referred to the unit to determine the appropriate level of care to be provided, under the direction and supervision of the Consultant Psychiatrist, and work with the unit multi-disciplinary team to ensure delivery of the Care Programme.
- Prepare discharge summaries, reports and other associated documentation as necessary e.g. for CPA meetings, as directed and supervised by the Consultant Psychiatrist.
- Participation in learning activities and supervision.
- Participation in Clinical Go
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resid
- Health & Social Care
- in Blandford Forum, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948