You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Executive Search Researcher – Graduate
£24,000 - £27,000 + Bonuses
Our Client is a global leader in assessment, recruitment and succession planning for boards of directors, chief executive officers and other senior roles. With more than 400 consultants in 47 offices around the world, they work closely with public, private and non-profit organisations across all industries and regions. They are now looking to further expand their London office by hiring recent graduates as executive search researchers.
As a member of the global research team and an integral member of the search team, a researcher is typically involved in a wide variety of activities and will have a number of key responsibilities;
- Be capable of formulating a compelling search strategy and contribute to its execution
- Participate in the search process, in partnership with Consultants, balancing multiple projects within agreed-upon time frames, and adjusting priorities and strategies as necessary
- Produce comprehensive reports, which detail the relevant target companies, possible market sources and candidates for an assignment, and prioritise approaches appropriately
- Closely monitor specific markets, using both research tools and business contacts, and highlight potential opportunities to support Consultants in the development of new relationships and broadening existing ones
- Demonstrate real domain knowledge, insight and an informed view to support Consultants and enhance the standing in the market.
A successful executive search research will have;
- Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points and provide relevant insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills, particularly the ability to interact credibly with individuals from all levels of an organisation
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce quality, well-structured documentation for clients
- Highly organised – outstanding time management and ability to prioritise
- 2:1 or above degree from a Russell Group University
Our client is looking for smart, intellectually curious and a quick thinker who are able to develop and defend a point of view. If you are a self-starter with the tenacity and drive to meet multiple targets and hit deadlines, then apply now to be an executive search researcher.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK