You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Plymouth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Launched in 1993, Smile Dental Care is a privately-owned business set up by an associate dentist who has a passion to instill a positive working culture throughout Smile Dental Care. Our plan is not to become the largest, but to continue to support and develop our practices and their teams.
The RoleMonday to Friday 9am-5pm. We can be flexible to the days and hours worked to make sure the role fits in with your work-life balance. Salary between £40,000 - £70,000 dependant onexperienceand number of days worked.No labs, private on top of salary!!! Various locations available: Plymouth, Falmouth, Bodmin, Poole, Bournemouth, St Ives,Isle of Man.
Up to 8000 UDA's available dependent on the number hours worked.
What we can offer:
- Great Salary;
- Up to 8000 UDA's;
- Great Joining bonus of up to £5k (Discussed on application);
- Busy patient book;
- No labs;
- 50% private on top of your salary;
- Choose your ownmaterials;
- No weekends unless you decide you would like to work Saturday;
- 9am- 5pm opening hours but we accept those wanting to work school hours to maintain work/life balance.
- A fantastic practice manager that will support you in your career;
- Time off for post graduate studies;
- Fun, honest and loyal team around you;
- Some of our long-term associates have gone on to become FD trainers, mentors, clinical lecturers, etc.
Why Join Smile Dental CarePay
- We are able to offer genuine competitive rates of pay.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with Smile Dental Care, please apply or contact Naomi Goodwin for more information on 07722 950105.
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Negotiable between 9am-5pm Monday to FridayPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Medical & Dental
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948