You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Identify, manage and arrange sales opportunities for clients to help build clients pipeline.
- Designing and developing targeted contact strategies for each client.
- Prospect new clients for our clients within the set industry verticals agreed with the clients.
- Develop relationships with prospects in order to build continuous business development.
- Implementing and managing ongoing follow up and keep in touch activity to drive through pipeline opportunities and new business wins for your clients.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day client relationships.
- Ensuring that our CRM system (Salesforce) is regularly updated with accurate and suitable information.
- Ensure that all opportunities created are thoroughly qualified, matching the clients. requirements for a new business opportunity.
- Deliver on personal and team KPIs.
- A clear and dedicated career progression path designed to fit you.
- Regular training to designed to continually enhance your Business Development skills.
- 21 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Fun, supportive working culture
- Regular team and social events
- A rich calendar of industry events to attend
- Recently graduated
- A genuine interest in starting a career in Business Development
- A good grasp/interest in Marketing Communications and Marketing Tech
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing and personable manner
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014