You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Plymouth, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
We are looking for graduate Teaching Assistants to come and join our team as soon as possible. We are a three form entry primary school based in a green area of the London Borough of Brent. We have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach.
– An ambitious and highly successful Primary School
– A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
– Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our teachers
– An OFSTED ‘good’ school with many outstanding features
You will need: –
– To be able to develop good relationships within a team
– To communicate effectively with all stakeholders
– To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
– To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
In return, we can offer you:
– An inspirational culture for teachers and Teaching Assistants
– A Senior Leadership team with a strong, proven track record
– A strong focus on bespoke professional learning
– An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design
– Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
If you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area of London, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About REESON Education
REESON Education is London’s Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and we have established
- Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006