- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,500.0 per year
Our client is a revolutionary, trail blazing, award winning health tech company that improves the lives of those living with dementia. Their incredible new technology focuses on improving the lives of those with moderate to late stage dementia, a disease that it the biggest killer of people in the UK today. Developed along side a PHD student, their series of interactive light projected games improve the physical, social and cognitive wellbeing of people living with dementia. They have also recently released a new version of their games for people (adults and children) living with learning disabilities.
They provide their product to care homes, hospitals and libraries in the UK, helping to improve the lives of their residents and service users. They have appeared on Sky, the BBC and the Guardian.This is a 6 month internship offering £18.5K pro rata with the opportunity for a permanent position all things being well
Day-to-day activities will include...
- Responding to client enquires via phone and email, explaining the benefits of the product
- Updating records on the CRM system
- Making arrangements for the connections and installations team to install the product on client premises
- Providing training and guidance to staff in hospitals, libraries and care homes on how to use the product
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
- Passion for improving the lives of those living with dementia
- Interest in the start up world, must be adaptable and flexible to quickly changing business needs
- Great customer service experience, able to explain the product with lots of patience, simply and clearly
- Happy to pick up the phone and talk to customers
- Great written communication
- Roll up sleeves and get stuck in attitude
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Inspiring founder, who is the leading light in dementia technology
- The chance to improve the lives of those living with dementia and their families and friends.. huge feel good factor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a passionate group of people who are committed to changing the care world through innovative technology
- Rapidly growing business in a short space of time and they want that to continue through the help of good quality people
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people involved in the UK’s care industry
- Improving care for dementia clients in hospitals and care homes
- Award winning company
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009