You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Brentford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What does a ViiV EU Marketing Executive industrial placement have to offer?
The Europe Marketing Executive role will sit within the European marketing team. This team is responsible for driving and supporting the commercial launch of ViiV Healthcare’s 2 drug regimens across EU 9 (U.K, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Portugal). 2019 will be a critical year for ViiV Europe and this role will support implementation of the launch strategies in mentioned markets. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to collaborate with a team of passionate marketers and digital leads above country and in European market.
Description of tasks:
- Lead the implementation networks meetings with markets
- Liaise with LOCS Brand managers to follow up on implementation of marketing and digital tactics.
- Manage the implementation tracker and prepare brief for leaders
- Lead and manage EU marketing weekly team meetings as well as copy approval meetings
- Shadow business planning and launch readiness meetings
- Assist in managing key marketing projects for the region
- Exposure to pharmaceutical media planning and pharmaceutical promotional code
What we are looking for
- Must be on track for a 2.1 (or above) in an undergraduate degree.
- You will have completed a minimum of two years of an undergraduate degree, but will not have graduated at the start of your placement.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
The Assessment Centre date for successful applicants is expected to be 22 February 2019.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
We will close for applications when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16/12/2018
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare pr
- Health & Social Care
- Brentford, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1830
980 Great West Rd, Brentford TW8 9GS