You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Worcester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Location: South West England (Commutable from Gloucestershire, Evesham, Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon etc.)
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a fresh graduate to join one of South West England’s leading scientific companies.
In this role you will be working within the microscopy department, working towards identifying any foreign bodies and glass samples reported. In accordance with your position you will also be expected to carry out additional technical tasks.
You will be using microscopy to investigate foreign bodies and materials using SEM, FT-IR and other forms.
* Using findings, prepare technical reports for clients
* Maintain an organised record of data and information
* Undergo any necessary training
* Work in a safe and professional manner at all times
* Excellent written skills
* Previous laboratory experience would be desirable but not essential to the role
* 2:2 or above in a Scientific subject – Chemistry, Biochemistry etc.
* Previous use of microscopes is an advantage
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Stem Graduates
STEM Recruitment provides a range of recruitment services aimed at student, graduate and experienced candidates.
Students and Graduates:
We manage an active job board dedicated exclusively to candidates from a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths discipline.
www.stemgraduates.co.uk lists roles with named employers
- Recruitment & HR
- Liverpool, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012