- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 01 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Trustpilot, Europe’s #1 consumer review platform, operates in 65 countries with offices in the London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne, Vilnius and Copenhagen. We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion we are looking for an additional Sales Trainer to join us in our London office. The training function plays a crucial role within Trustpilot to consistently drive the culture of excellence among our Sales Divisions.
As our UK Sales Trainer you will play a key role in the quest for improving productivity of all employees primarily in the New Business and Customer Success departments for our London office. The role will report to the Global Head of Training who is also based in London. In the role as UK Sales Trainer you will be responsible for establishing training needs, discussing them with the training team and delivering against them in varied forms.
The overall objective is to create a world class training experience by understanding training needs and then delivering effective, exciting and scalable coaching, workshops and training sessions.
Key task will include:
- Develop the Business Development Managers’ abilities in our New Hire Training program through the lifecycle of their employment, and to ensure that they have the resources needed to succeed.
- Determine training needs by observing sales encounters, analyzing sales results reports and through discussions with our Sales VP and Sales Managers.
- Delivering Sales, Tools, Product and Services training to all BDMs and CSMs
- Work with Sales VP and Sales Managers to determine the requirements for workshops on current initiatives
- Coordinate training materials, resources and schedules for training
- Meet and work with the Global Head of Training on an ongoing basis to implement any required changes to a program
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the strategic training action plans for sales
- Play a key role within the global training team to bring training at Trustpilot to a class leading level
- Effectively manage your workload
The successful candidate:
The ideal candidate holds a passion for helping other people improve their performance within the sales arena. You possess excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone and are able to engage individuals and inspire others to achieve results:
- Have a couple of years of experience as a Sales Trainer and prior success in developing sales people towards high performance
- Self motivated and driven by the success of others
- Have experience in coaching other B2B sales people and solid experience with sales behavior training
- Have previous experience working as a B2B sales professional and experience with value based sales
- Have knowledge of the e-commerce landscape and preferably experience with the e-commerce industry
- Experience working in high performing sales environments
- Be thorough, planned, inquisitive and analytical
- Naturally pay attention to detail and strive for perfection
- Have outstanding organizational and task management skills
- Be a problem solver
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.All JobsMap data ©2018 GoogleLinkedIn ProfilePlease answer all the questions before submitting your application
Please make sure your Bio is at least 60% complete before applying to Jobs.
Your application for UK Sales Trainer has been submitted, continue your search to find other jobs.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2007
1 St Martin’s Le Grand, 7th floor, London EC1A 4NP, UK