You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Forward3D is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the agency with:
• Acquire high quality links on behalf of our clients
• Data-mining the web for potential link prospects
• Building and managing relationships with potential blogger partners and webmasters
• Managing production of articles and blog posts to be submitted to link partners
• Take part in creative link building brainstorms
• Develop creative link ideas with the support of team
• Link removals where required
• Perform keyword research in coordination with key business objectives/campaigns to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide on page optimisation support where required
• Undertake copy editing and content generation where required
• Gain a good level of understanding across all elements of SEO – on and off page factors
• Gain a basic HTML knowledge
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and abilities:
• Must be bilingual with fluent English skills in addition to native proficiency in Arabic
• An understanding of SEO and ranking factors is ideal
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organised and ability to prioritise tasks
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to work independently
• Proactive approach to work – bringing ideas and questions to the team
• Passionate about a career in digital marketing
If you have what it takes, you could soon be part of a fun and friendly environment where, if you work hard, your career can progress very quickly. In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Forward3D is a global digital performance marketing agency, who specialise in data-driven, innovative campaigns. We work across paid search, organic search, content, display and social; using industry-leading linguistics, data science, attribution modelling, and proprietary technology.
With over 370 employees based across our Head offic
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2004