You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 250.0 per week
- Statutory Reporting supporting production of annual financial statements of Regulated and Statutory entities, leading the statutory process, technical discussions and tax elements of board sessions.
- Accounting development work, support monthly reporting cycle - including reporting pack production, various P&L, expense and balance sheet reviews
- Monthly controls, covering legal entity close controls, suspense account reviews, balance sheet attestation, corporate cost centre review, Subsidiary Governance and intercompany break clearance
- Liaising with external auditors, providing directly and managing supply of auditable support from other functions.
- Assist on wide variety of ad hoc tasks and projects
- Providing financial and accounting input into LEAR process for legal entity actions e.g. ownership and capital changes.
Strong and consistent educational background
Degree Level requirement and preferred Accounting qualification in CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Microsoft office, advanced Excel including good ability on VLOOKUP, PIVOTS and EXCEL FUNCTIONS,
- Finance systems (preferred Oracle, SAP, CaseWare)
- Sound knowledge of Financial reporting and experience in statutory accounting including a working knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and FRS 101
- Experience of liaising with auditors
- Experience of banking format accounts and financial services products
- General Ledger and taxation Experience
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1964