- Full-time employment
- Apply by 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 162.0 per week
What is a Healthcare Apprenticeship?
It’s about learning on the job, working in our pharmacy as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a pharmacy retailer operates their business.
What’s the deal?
You will work 30 hours a week on a 13 month contract, earning from £5.40 per hour dependent on location. That’s £162 a week!
What will it look like?
You will work with the team in store helping and serving customers, giving appropriate advice on products, ensuring shelves are stocked and the store is welcoming and attractive. It will include-
- Understanding what the Superdrug customer wants
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Ensuring our customers are given the correct advice on medication
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
- Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
- Adhering to all policies and procedures
- Supporting store delivery of KPIs
What will you get?
You will work through a program
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching