You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Coventry, UK
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 9.0 per hour
Both exceptional customer service and communication skills are essential for this role, and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to deliver this. The ideal candidate will possess a positive “can do” attitude, be outgoing and bubble and contribute to building a team that fills our venue with an outstanding atmosphere
We are a late night bar that runs multiple events serving premium drinks and cocktails we are looking for Brand ambassadors that are passionate about customers and delivering a fully venue at all events. You will be our eyes and ears outside of the venue.
You will interact and converse with a range of different people in different locations, you will identify opportunities for up-selling as well as being the go to for potential customers to the venue.
You will need to be willing to do online promotion on all platforms in your own time as well as flyering in various locations both on shift and outside of shift times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a positive image of the venue
- Identify interest opportunities through engagement with member of public
- Distribute branded marketing material
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
- To bring a substantial amount of custom
- To do weekly online promotions
This role will require you to be resilient, determined and have a knowledge of understanding and engaging for potential opportunities. In addition to the following skills:
- High level of customer service
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- Reliable, outgoing, hardworking and willing to work outside
What we offer
- Great commission base
- VIP Booth
- At least finished college A levels
- ideally 1 year experience
- Good communication skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.