- Didcot, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,725.0 per year
Johnson Matthey is an international FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company and a global leader in sustainable technologies. We apply our cutting-edge science, creating solutions with our customers that make a real difference to the world around us. Johnson Matthey employs around 13,000 people in over 30 countries and the Technology Centre undertakes research work for the group.
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic students to join our Research & Development teams.
You will be:
- Studying a Chemistry/Materials Science degree.
- Looking for a one-year Industrial Placement which fulfils academic requirements through the completion of your own research project.
- Seeking an exciting opportunity to be involved in one of our research projects, which include heterogeneous catalysis, manufacturing science and zeolite synthesis.
- Expected to work to high safety standards.
- Able to analyse and present experimental results both written and verbally.
- Demonstrating good attention to detail during experimental work.
- Able to effectively manage your own time.
If successful, you will gain experience working in a world class R&D facility whilst receiving support for your own personal and professional development. Full training will be given to a