Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Didcot, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,725.0 per year
Johnson Matthey is an international FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company and a global leader in sustainable technologies. We apply our cutting-edge science, creating solutions with our customers that make a real difference to the world around us. Johnson Matthey employs around 13,000 people in over 30 countries and the Technology Centre undertakes research work for the group.
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic students to join our Research & Development teams.
You will be:
- Studying a Chemistry/Materials Science degree.
- Looking for a one-year Industrial Placement which fulfils academic requirements through the completion of your own research project.
- Seeking an exciting opportunity to be involved in one of our research projects, which include heterogeneous catalysis, manufacturing science and zeolite synthesis.
- Expected to work to high safety standards.
- Able to analyse and present experimental results both written and verbally.
- Demonstrating good attention to detail during experimental work.
- Able to effectively manage your own time.
If successful, you will gain experience working in a world class R&D facility whilst receiving support for your own personal and professional development. Full training will be given to assist you in successfully undertaking your responsibilities. The placement will commence in Summer 2019 for a period of 12 months. The salary for the placement year will be £18,725 per annum and includes 25 days paid leave plus statutory holidays.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Apply via the button below.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an interview on either: 17th or 18th October 2018
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Johnson Matthey Plc
About Johnson Matthey
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 specialising in catalysis, precious metal, chemicals and process in sustainable technologies. Founded in 1817, today, Johnson Matthey is a global company with around 12,000 employees working in over 30 countries.
We focus on products for clean air, clean energy and low carbon
- Engineering & industrial, Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- in Didcot, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1817