You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 300.0 per week
A large academy trust in West London is calling for applications from outstanding Graduates seeking Primary Teaching Assistant opportunities from September 2018.
Thames Teachers are working with this fantastic primary academy to source their new team of graduates for the new academic year of 2018/19. Interviews for these positions will be conducted this week, with the view of commencing full time from Monday 17th September. Our partner academy is seeking energetic GRADUATES who are looking to commence in a TA role with the view to joining their Schools Direct Program from the 2019/20 school year.
What is on offer for you:
- A supportive and encouraging learning environment
- A school that will invest in you to develop as a Teaching Professional
- Potential enrolment into their own Teacher Training Program
- Some of the best Graduate rates in London
- Access to our Community Education Platform www.opogo.com to support your move into Education
- Free CPD sessions, every Tuesday, for all Teaching Assistants
- Networking and Social events as part of our Opogo Community
We are seeking applications from candidates with the following:
- Good degree (2:1 or higher) at a well-established and recognised University
- A passion for and goal of getting into Teaching as a career
- Proven confident and engaging interaction with children
- Some experience in tutoring or mentoring students of any age would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good level of Literacy and Numeracy skills
Who are we?
Here at Opogo, our mission is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, more manageable, less stressful, and more enjoyable with fabulous perks along the way. You will benefit from:
- The Opogo Social Hub is a real and virtual place packed with trending and engaging content. It is run and driven by industry experts.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location.
- Access to the Opogo App now on Android and iOS to get Journey Planners, School packs, school facial recognition sign in, plus many more really useful features
- Enjoy a free Umbrella Service, plus thousands of daily rewards through PerkBox: free coffees, discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, discounted grocery & clothes shopping, discounted fun day experiences with friends and family and so much more.
- A fantastic Ambassador Programme where you refer a teacher and make up to £300 + an Amazon Voucher! in 1 term just by recommending someone you know.
- Access to free development workshops and fun socials.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, have QTS and teaching references for the past two years. To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion if you are looking for long-term or permanent assignments. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
For more information about existing opportunities, please contact one of our dedicated Community Managers on 0330 0586 700.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
Opogo helps yo
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017