You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chessington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
HVAC Support Engineer (Electrical Engineering)
Job Location: Chessington, Surrey (Commutable from Epsom, Twickenham)
Job Salary: up to £35K depending on experience
Job Key Skills: An Electrical Engineer with exemplary communication skills required for a customer support team role.
Job Sectors: Engineering / Electrical / HVAC / Customer Support
Our client is an established HVAC solutions provider. They have an immediate opportunity for an electrical engineering graduate able to provide technical support, training and installation of technologies for their clients.
* Support customers throughout the UK in the delivery of field services for company products
* Remotely support customers with technical product support.
* Escalate any queries or issues to the correct channels and follow up regularly.
* Employ the LEAN methodology in the work environment
* Complete Commissioning / Installation & Service of products in field.
* Deliver Reactive and Planned Preventative maintenance of products.
* Manage project delivery.
* Qualified in Electrical Engineering
* A working knowledge of HVAC Systems and refrigeration would be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills
* Motivated to project manage
* Ability and desire to train others
* Flexible and adaptable
* Own transport and a driving licence is preferred
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Stem Graduates
STEM Recruitment provides a range of recruitment services aimed at student, graduate and experienced candidates.
Students and Graduates:
We manage an active job board dedicated exclusively to candidates from a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths discipline.
www.stemgraduates.co.uk lists roles with named employers
- Recruitment & HR
- Liverpool, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012