You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Ready to make an impact? With graduate and student opportunities in everything from Finance to Marketing and Technology to Strategy, now’s your chance. As part of Europe’s biggest entertainment brand, your time here will mean real work from the start. Exciting projects and opportunities to develop. A supportive environment. Iconic shows. News. Sports. Cutting-edge technology. Plenty of benefits. Only at Sky.
About the programme:
Our Finance team:
· Set and track budgets
· Develop business cases to support projects and investment decisions
· Interpret data to offer insights
· Connect with teams across the business to meet and exceed our targets
Experience a dynamic, exciting environment. And get a taste of what it takes to become a qualified accountant. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position once you graduate – starting summer 2020.
· Spend the first three weeks learning about the role of finance in business
· Get stuck into a thought-provoking, collaborative project
· Learn how we work with other areas of the business
· Develop your problem-solving skills
· Present your work to senior members of our Finance team
- In your penultimate year of university
- Studying for an undergraduate degree, in any subject
A competitive salary, a generous pension and 25 days’ paid annual leave pro rata. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
When to apply:
The current closing date for applications is 7th January 2019. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about
Apply online with copy of CV
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
28 years of experience. 22 million customers. Five countries. Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business, is more than just television, mobile and broadband. With pioneering technology, innovative minds and forward thinking teams, we make the future happen.
People drive Sky’s success. But we don’t look for a certai
- Technology & IT
- Crowborough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989