You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Brighton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,000.0 per year
The marketing team is vital to our business, and consists of a Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, and a team of university students working remotely as affiliates. Through their marketing strategies they build an unrivalled pool of 100,000 new candidates a year, engaging with them to build profiles so we can get them their ideal graduate job.
Your role will include:
- Planning and organisation of our major autumn Freshers' Fair and Careers Fair campaign.
- Managing your team of students to hit sign-up targets.
- Staying in hotels with all expenses paid.
- Providing insight into youth marketing trends
- Creating and engaging with content across various social media platforms.
- Assisting the website team and working in HTML and CSS.
- Supporting our advertising division with online requirements from major graduate recruiters, such as editing job adverts, online banners and application analytics.
- Assisting with innovative ideas and projects.
What makes this opportunity special?
- Rewarding - We have the privilege of shaping the destiny of thousands of graduates across the UK.
- Social - Casual dress, flexible working hours (core week is 42 hours), finish work early on Friday for staff drinks, monthly social events and bi-annual staff parties.
- Variety - Unrivalled range of experience, getting trained to do current and relevant marketing functions.
- Unique - An invaluable insight into the graduate job market, providing you with amazing future contacts.
- Package - A competitive £16K base salary plus many bonus opportunities.
- Projects - Manage your own projects from start to finish, with one-to-one training whenever needed.
- Autonomy ? Freedom to be creative, lots of responsibility, and genuine input into projects.
- An undergraduate student studying a Business, Marketing or a Humanities discipline.
- Commercially aware with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational, project management and IT skills.
- Able to interview in Brighton.
- Willing to relocate to Brighton for the placement year, or live within commutable distance.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997
4, Clifton Mews, Clifton Hill, Brighton BN1 3HR, UK