You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1.0 per hour
Oracle helps customers reduce complexity and achieve business agility with a comprehensive and fully integrated set of cloud applications across Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, HR, Manufacturing and Logistics and much more.
The UK business is at the forefront of innovation, working with clients in every industry to improve efficiency and the way they provide service to their customers. As we make UK businesses more competitive on the national and international stage, we are looking for energetic and bright people to help us make our sales organisation more effective.
Oracle’s UK legal team supports the legal requirements of our UK business. Our team includes commercial lawyers (who negotiate and draft sales contracts), litigators, employment lawyers, and specialists in cloud services and data protection. Together we help Oracle UK to transact nearly £1bn annual sales and manage all related legal issues arising in a business with over 5,000 employees. We work closely with our commercial and legal colleagues in other countries where Oracle operates, particularly the US and throughout EMEA.
So what are you waiting for? Be our next great employee. We’re looking for talented people who want to help our 400,000+ customers to use Oracle innovations to make the world a better place for everyone.
What we look for:
- Undergraduate students completing a university placement program OR undergraduate finalists seeking for post-graduation experience
- Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation
- A real team player
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyse data/situations and draw logical evidence-based conclusions
- The ability to self-manage, with strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Not afraid to fail, not afraid to learn
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
From the data center to the cloud, Oracle is eliminating the complexity that stifles business innovation. By simplifying the business environment, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries—to innovate faster and create added value for their own customers.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Kantar Worldpanel
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services
- Science & Research
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2002