You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Energy
£23,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission
Our Client is a leading international recruitment agency for the placement of candidates within the energy market. They specialise in placing senior executives, managers and professional operational staff across sectors such as, Oil & Gas, Renewables and Energy Management. With their huge global reach, our client is able to attract the very best candidates from across the world.
They are looking to expand their London office by hiring ambitious and proactive recent graduates to become recruitment consultants. They offer outstanding in-house training lead by their industry leading programme leader. Graduate recruitment consultants will take part in a 12-week training programme where you will learn everything you will need to become a successful graduate recruitment consultant.
Our client also offers their recruitment consultants one of the best uncapped commission schemes in the country. The top graduate billers with our client can earn over £15k in commission in their first year with the chance to earn more and more every year after that. The hardest working graduate recruitment consultants will also receive amazing benefits from company trips away to dinners at Michelin starred restaurants to nights out on the company card.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
- Winning new client business through cold calling, networking and marketing techniques
- Reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Organising interviews and giving feedback to both parties as well as offering market and recruitment advice to both candidates and clients
- Working towards and exceeding targets related to numerous parts of the job
An ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Hard-working, ambitious and an extremely pro-active individual
- Personable and engaging manner with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to listen, absorb, adapt and respond to varied personalities and situations
- Resilient and have a strong work ethic
- Have an interest in science
- A 2.1 or above from a Russell Group University
If you are a hardworking and driven graduate with a passion for science and the desire to start a career with outstanding financial incentives and rewards, apply now!
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83191968
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK