Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Elliott James Consulting is working with a Financial Services Market Intelligence firm on a Fixed Income Relationship Manager position.
As a Relationship Manager for our Fixed Income Products based in our London office, the candidate will be responsible for the customer management and training of a portfolio of customers across the UK to ensure the renewal of that account and to drive the maximum level of profitable growth.
The role also provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to develop their customer management skills and gain an insight into the world of hedge funds, trading floors and the bond, CLO and leveraged loan market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing an existing customer base whilst ensuring these customers renew their subscriptions
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts
- Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Engaging with the customer at all levels and functions in order to plan and execute a strategy that will ensure the renewal
- Providing training and guidance to the customer base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and proactive telephone calls
- Travelling to regional bases of customers
- Liaising with customers on the Fixed Income helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and the database, deals covered and research – management of customer requests in a timely manner
- Collaboration with the Marketing and Editorial teams, of documents for customers covering market analysis and the best journalistic opportunities
- Consistently provides, collate and communicate customer feedback regarding Product Development, Editorial topics etc to the business through regular trip reports
A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills (fluent English a must and another European language preferred), be self-motivated, driven and enjoy an environment in which autonomy and an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Be commercially driven
- Outgoing personality
- An interest and/or experience in fixed income, CLO and ABS markets and hedge funds / trading floors
- Previous account management and/or group presentation experience preferred
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills
- Fluency in written/spoken English is essential and another European language preferred
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience working with and presenting to C level executives preferred
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Elliott James Consulting
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2008