- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – London
We are looking for talented individuals looking to begin a fast paced, exciting career as a trainee recruitment consultant. Recruitment is an industry that can offer fast progression, uncapped commission and a fun environment. Coming in as a trainee consultant you will be given exceptional training both in the classroom but also at your desk. Starting your career as a trainee recruitment consultant with develop your skills in sales, communication, relationship building and much, much more. If this is an opportunity you would like to find out more, apply and contact us!
Location: City of London
Salary: £22,000 basic + commission: 1st Year £30-40k OTE , 2nd Year £60-70k OTE, 3rd year £100k+ OTE
Our client is a leading recruitment agency providing recruitment solutions across the UK and globally. They understand the importance of building strong meaningful relationships with clients and strive to achieve this at every opportunity.
What our client offers trainee recruitment consultants:
• Promotion based on meritocracy and fantastic opportunities for top achievers.
• An excellent commission structure, bonuses and incentives. (Trips abroad, Lunch clubs etc)
• Work hard, play hard environment
• 99% telephone based sales- facilitated by excellent database and back office organization
• Excellent training scheme from industry leading Sales Directors
• First year OTE £35-50k based on current performers. Commission is uncapped so these are not fixed levels; no glass ceilings!
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant:
• As a trainee recruitment consultant you will oversee the entire recruitment process managing both candidates and clients from day one
• You will be responsible for building a desk in your specific market
• You will source candidates, cold call potential clients, interview candidates, shortlist and present candidates to clients and negotiate salaries before closing the deal
• You will need to be self motivated and able to manage your own time as it will be up to you to find your own clients and candidates
• You will have a direct influence over your salary and career progression
The core competencies to be a trainee recruitment consultant:
• Money Motivated
• Common Sense/Lateral thinking
• Communication skills
Ideally you will be a graduate with a 2:1 from a good university and a strong academic background. Sales experience is not essential but will strengthen your application
Graduate recruitment consultant – London
We recruit into the following areas; Recruitment Consultancy in Accountancy, Finance, Sales, Consultant, Administration, Secretarial, Construction, Engineering, Graduate, Human Resources, legal, Advertising, Banking, Finance, Public Sector, Consultant in Health Industry, Pharmaceutical, IT, Supply Chain, Leisure, Tourism, Management, Interim and Executive.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK