- Nottingham, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 22 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher who has recently graduated with a high 2.1 or 1st degree in a core subject?
Perhaps you have recently graduated and would love a worthwhile role that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop?
Perhaps you wish to gain further school-based experience prior to embarking upon teacher training in 2019?
**This is a second-to-none opportunity to join a school that strives to be best they can through a positive and exciting learning environment and a well-rounded Curriculum**
* Support the KS2 pupils within their preparation for SATs
* Must have a 2.1 / 1st degree – ideally in a core subject
* You should be confident in your ability within English, Maths and Science and be thinking of becoming a primary teacher the following year
* You will have access the best resources as well as experienced and outstanding primary teachers whom you will learn a lot from
* It is essential that you have a high level of numeracy and literacy yourself
* There are provisions at this school to train to teach via the school’s own teacher training should you wish to pursue this path the following academic year
* If you have a DBS certificate on the update service, this will be highly advantageous
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* Your role will involve supporting the class teacher in preparing activities and lessons of a high quality
* You will also have a key role in the intervention strategy
* Each day you will support a range of Year 5 and Year 6 students, giving them additional intervention support
* You will offer bespoke numeracy and literacy to support to Level 6 pupils who are expected to achieve the highest mark on their SATs test
* You will also support SEN and lower-ability pupils to grasp key concepts prior to SATs in order to ensure they have the best possible chance of meeting their age-related expectation
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
* This 3-form entry primary school
* Driven SLT with commendable standards for the children and staff
* The school has a warm and welcoming atmosphere
* It is dedicated to offering a broad Curriculum that is centred around the environment and the school’s surroundings
* They are dedicated and experienced in supporting and training the next generation of teachers in their school
* Based in Central Nottingham
To apply for this excellent opportunity to gain paid, school-based experience click apply and send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- in Nottingham, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011