- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,000.0 per year
We are working with an exciting Timber Engineering Consultancy and Project Managing Firm who are actively looking for a talented Graduate to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Engineering firm who have established themselves as a leader in Timber Engineering. They assist clients from concept, through design and manufacture into completion. Being an engineer with them you will get experience working on the full life cycle of a range of projects, from bespoke houses through to large complex buildings.
As a graduate joining the team, you'll receive full support and training in the relevant Structural analysis techniques, BIM modelling software and design tools. There will plenty of opportunity within the team for advancement and progression as they are growing and winning more work.
* Seeing timber construction projects from Design through Manufacture to construction on site.
* Producing Structural Design for Solid Timber and CLT Frames
* Providing Structural analysis
* BIM Modelling using Revit
* 4d Sequencing
* Degree in Structural Engineering
* Interest in Construction with Timber products
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong technology skills
* BIM knowledge (experience with revit a bonus)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Cotleigh Engineering
Cotleigh Engineering is a leading Engineering and Technical recruitment consultancy established for over 50 years. We are passionate about recruitment and provide a first class experience to our candidates and clients.
We deliver permanent, contract and executive search solutions across the following sectors:
- Engineering & industrial, Oil & energy, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1964
23 The Green, London, UK